Tutorials

Leave a Comment


23 / 02 / 15
Tutorial - My ideas have progressed significantly since this tutorial, I have kept both clients Georgia Jazz and Katie Gillies however the Katie Gillies collaboration has changed with me bringing two professional dancers in to perform a routine as I take photographs as well as still dance poses. I have decided to take film out of my project as I wanted to focus more on the photography, styling and art direction of my shoots. I also gained a third collaboration, Blue Rinse.



30 / 04 / 15
Tutorial - This tutorial includes what I will hand in for final hand in. I have designed and printed zines for all three clients along with postcards. Each zine represents the clients image and brand identity making them all entirely diverse from each other.



SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig