Client Two

Leave a Comment

Questionnaire 


Liam Heaver : 
Why did you choose dance for a career?
It wasn't a career I originally wanted however the more I danced, the more I took it serious and developed a love for it. 
 What makes dance so special to you?
As it is my career it is now my life and I have to be at my best. Dance is special to me as it's what make me, me.
 What inspires you about dance?
The jobs out there, there is so much opportunity to meet and work with amazing people.
 Where do you see yourself in the future?
Hopefully I will have an amazing life as a dancer on cruises and as well as working as a choreographer.
 What did you like about the shoot location today?
It was great because I wasn't shooting in a studio with cameras everywhere. was great to be at a location as it makes the experience different.
SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig