Client three

Leave a Comment

Blue Rinse 

BLUE RINSE WAS ESTABLISHED IN YORKSHIRE, UK IN 1997. WE ARE A VINTAGE, USED, RECYCLED AND REWORKED CLOTHING COMPANY WITH AN ETHICAL AND FORWARD THINKING APPROACH TO BUSINESS.

ANYBODY WHO HAS VISITED OUR STORES IN LEEDS OR MANCHESTER WILL KNOW THEY ARE BURSTING AT THE SEAMS WITH HANDPICKED VINTAGE GEMS FROM AROUND THE WORLD. YOU CAN BUY OUR "RE-MADE IN ENGLAND" RANGE IN URBAN OUTFITTERS ACROSS EUROPE, WE HAVE A LARGE EBAY SHOP AND ARE CURRENTLY ONE OF THE LARGEST VINTAGE WHOLESALERS IN THE UK. WHETHER YOU ARE SELLING ON A MARKET STALL, A MULTINATIONAL CLOTHING RETAILER OR JUST SOMEONE LOOKING TO BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES, WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY.

Evaluation


For my last client I wanted to be completely miscellaneous and collaborate with an established vintage company. Blue Rinse was always my first choice and I was lucky enough to be able to use their stock in my shoots, the manager, Kaitlyn, loved my ideas and was eager for me to shoot.
After my first Blue Rinse shoot I was exceptionally pleased with the turn out of my photographs, I felt they fitted perfectly with the brands identity. As the clothes are vintage I wanted to shoot outside to make them more interesting to the eye and add character to the photographs, I felt that a studio shoot would not fit well with this particular shoot and company.
As for my second shoot, this was a bit more difficult as the weather was dull and it was raining several times however the shots I managed to get have come out faultless and on brand.
In terms of the zine for this client, I used a cream coloured paper to again link in with the vintage look and feel. This zine has come out just how I wanted it to and I feel it could be seen in store.
After a discussion with Kaitlyn she has decided to have my zine and postcards in store for customers to view.


SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig