Client one

Leave a Comment

Georgia Jazz

Evaluation

Georgia Jazz is a graduate fashion designer working under her own name; she is currently working for the company Visage as a new designer although plans on designing and making a menswear range in the future. At the beginning I was set on creating a press pack for Georgia as well as a fashion film however over time and research I decided to do a look book and postcard only for this client as I excel in photography, styling and art direction over film.
Georgia’s collection is unisex  therefore I had two shoots to be undertaken, one male and one female I considered having them together but decided on shooting the female on location and male in studio.

Deciding on the location of the female shoot was up and down, I firstly wanted to do a studio shoot with a female model to keep it quiet minimalistic however after looking into locations I deciding on shooting in a gym in Manchester as I thought the outcome would be more unique and different to the male shoot.

The male shoot was always set to be shot in studio and to keep the clothes clinical with an all white wall behind the model.

The models chosen were Charlotte Pemberton and Jasper Lee, none are professional models. Charlotte had a Sports Luxe look about her with long blonde hair and a sporty physique. Jasper also had a sporty physique and was perfect for the studio shoot having good cheekbones and light hair.

After shooting I was extremely happy with the male model shoot, the quality of the photographs is perfect for a look book and I had many photos to choose from as seen below.

As for the female shoot I was unhappy with most of the photographs as the gym lighting was dull and as it was one room there was only a certain amount of photographs I could take against the same backdrop however the photos chosen and edited came out perfectly and worked well in the zine and my website.


In terms of the zine and postcard I firstly printed the zine on A4 regular paper; you can see an evaluation with photographs on this blog. After deciding to re-print on A5 gloss paper and changing the layout of the zine the finished results have come out faultlessly for this particular client.


SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig