Client three

Leave a Comment

Questionnaire


Olivia Majeed on Blue Rinse

1. What do you like about Blue Rinse?

The best thing about Blue Rinse is the unique clothes and he remade in England range for strictly British style, I think the way it uses old fabrics and alters them into something new and fashionable is great.

2. What could be improved in terms of social media?

I think online shopping should be an option for Blue Rinse fans.

3.What was your favourite outfit from the shoot and why?

Brown high waisted leather skirt, black turtleneck and hound tooth jacket, I loved this outfit as I felt it was very me and was very close to something I would pick out and purchase myself from Blue Rinse.

4. Who do you think Blue Rinse is aimed at?

British youths aged between, 16-28.
SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig