Client Three

Leave a Comment

Blue Rinse zine first draft


#

























For this zine I wanted it to have a newspaper look as I feel that would represent the brand Blue Rinse best. I am extremely happy with the outcome, the pages are an off white / cream which works perfect with the brand and my photography.

In terms of cutting the zine down to size, I attempted to cut this first draft with a large cutting machine which cut the pages all together. This didn't work well as it was hard to line up the pages all together and with them being so thick it was difficult to hold in place.

In result of this I have re-printed two zines in the same paper at A4 and plan to cut both with a sharp knife and cutting board so the cutting is more precise,  


SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig