Client two

Leave a Comment

Potential space for filming contemporary dance: 
Lambert's Yard

I went down to the store to have a look at the upstairs space and it is perfect for the film. I spoke to the owner, Adam and he seemed interested therefore I am going to produce a proposal and email it over providing them with all the information about the project.

The windows at the back will provide the room with natural lighting and I hope to film here in the am to have the sun rising through the window. I think this will go perfectly with the dance and each shot will appear to be different on film with the stream of light coming through the windows at different times and angles.

http://www.lambertsyard.com/









SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig