Client Two

Leave a Comment


This particular video is different from other musicians who have involved dancers, I say this because it is a song I would not put dancers with, it is is an unusual beat however it works. The location is great and makes the video more intriguing with the colours and wood effect. I also love how it is a group of dancers making it more effective and at the beginning they start in unison which goes perfectly with the beat of the music.




The dancing in this video is more relaxed from the off set as the music is upbeat and the artist joins in with the dancers making it more fun. There is a clip in the video where the artist has a piece of grey cloth which links to my work as I will be using Katie's material in my dance. The flow of the fabric is effective as it shows movement.

SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig