Website

Leave a Comment
I have began to build my website using Wix.com, the site is easy to use and allows you freedom with creating your website. I want the site to be personal to me and an identity into the way I work. 

I began with choosing a layout which I experimented with, fonts were changed and pages added.

As for the print screen below, I am still deciding on the layout of this page, with the photos I plan to take will range from landscape to portrait, therefore I do not know if the slide show layout will work. However it works with other projects, such as my Urban Outfitters project. 



This page of my website is for projects I have completed throughout university. I went with the grid layout as it is easier for the viewer to see the different projects.



Contact page - I am unsure on this page, I have kept it simple for now but I may change it to be more eye catching.




Project page - INV

I have placed my zine, INV on this page straight from issue using the code.






SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig