Emails

Leave a Comment
Email sent to Blue Rinse Leeds - 

Joanna Kelly jk101828@students.leeds-art.ac.uk

11:18 (6 minutes ago)
to LIAM
Hi there,

I am a student Creative Director looking for brands to promote as part of my Final Major Project at Leeds College of Art. 

For my project I would be producing promotional material for your company depending on what you would be interested in, a few examples being, a Look Book for your collections, a Fashion Film to promote your brand and Press packaging with strategic public relations and exposure to the press.

If you would allow me to use your stock in order to produce the promotional material that would be great.

Please let me know if this would be of interest, it would be great to come in to store and discuss availability.

Kind Regards,
Joanna



Other email addresses I sent to - 

mad_elizabeth@hotmail.co.uk
alicefoundtreasure@gmail.com
littlepinkjewelleryhouse@yahoo.co.uk
marti@bead-hive.co.uk
leeds@pop-boutique.com 
SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig